About Me

My photo
the labcat is the online life of labrys, smith college's art/literary magazine. we collect poems, prose, flash-fiction, letters, diary entries, essays, doodles, paintings, oils, sketches, photography, animation, videos, graphics, chicken-scratches, stippling, charcoal rubbing, pastels, collages, observations, music and whatever else inspires you. send it in bulky bundles to labrys@smith.edu.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

i'm knee deep


for the week of november 12, this is my official walking song.  if you see my brooding around the corners of hillyer, fact is i'm taking a break from reading plato and i'm listening to the line, "you're the shit & i'm knee deep in it" over and over and over again.

can someone tell me what literary device is used in that lyric? it beats me, but i think it might be one of my favorite double entendres.  if only i had a list of "favorite double entendres"....

--b

No comments: